Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Reality

Somtimes, life is not always be like what you want. We does plan, but all Allah's decide. Better thank we never thought. When talks bout love, all people know bout that. For me, it's give a lot of hapiness also so much pain. How deep you hurt towards people you love is how deep you love then in your heart. But love is complecated. It is not easy to handle. People can easily say love but it is not easy to stand it up long. Then it's hurting you.. Till this day I never can understand why people is not seriuos about this thing. Because even it is a small matter, but it also can be a big thing..

You love, must also will cry. Everyone who is in love, I'm sure they spent a lot of tears. Really sure.. Because I'm one of them.. I love so much.. hurt so and hopes. regret and still love. But hope they are happy. Very happy ever after.

My dear, now I'm in love. I'm not focus to other anymore, just focus on you. I don't know why I feel this, but I love you. I love you just the way you are.. Nothing's gonna change my love for you.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment